Japanese Knot Bag Sewing Pattern
Knot Bag sewing PATTERN PDF. This is a very cute Japanese Bag in 2 sizes! Make your own Knot Bag for your knitting project, or for sewing supplies. These are easy to make to follow step-by-step instructions + photos. This is a very easy sewing project and a great pattern for beginners! These bags make a cute gift for any crocheter, knitter, or sewer! You can give a small bag away as gifts with a little surprise tucked inside.
PDF DIGITAL FILE INCLUDES:
• All general instructions (policy, printing, assembly, material, and more)
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (17 photos) in ENGLISH
• NO TEMPLATES are needed to make these bags (You will need to measure and cut pattern pieces using a ruler, cutting mat, and rotary cutter)
– Exterior fabric
– Lining fabric
– Fusible fleece
– Fusible interfacing
– 1 metal snap or 1 sew-on magnetic snap closure
Check more cute BAG PATTERNS -> CLICK HERE
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.
Have fun and happy sewing!
Please share your review on this page when you finish this project.