Slide Down Project Bag Pattern PDF
Slide Down Project Bag sewing PATTERN PDF. This is a very cute Slide Down Bag! It’s an easy sewing project for beginners. Make your own Project Bag for your knitting project, or for sewing supplies. They make a cute gift for any crocheter, knitter, or sewer!
PDF Digital file includes:
• All general instructions (policy, printing, assembly, material, and more)
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (25 photos) in ENGLISH
• Tutorial VIDEO link
• Full-size pattern for Letter and A4 printer paper (also note that you will need to cut rectangles)
• Exterior fabric – 1/2 yard (40 cm) wide 45” (115 cm)
• Lining fabric – 1/2 yard (40 cm) wide 34” (85 cm)
• Contrast exterior fabric – 2/5 yard (35 cm) wide 34” (85 cm)
• 1 sew-on snap (optional)
• Fusible foam stabilizer or Fusible fleece – 1/3 yard (25 cm) wide 31” (80 cm)
• Fusible Interfacing – 2/5 yard (35 cm) wide 45” (115 cm)
Check more cute BAG PATTERNS -> CLICK HERE
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.
Have fun and happy sewing!
Please share your review on this page when you finish this project.