Small Bubble Basket PATTERN
Small basket sewing pattern. This cute project bag is quick and easy to make. Great sewing project for beginners. There is a small loop at the back so you can hang your baskets. These baskets are perfect for so many things! They make a cute gift for any crocheter, knitter, or sewer!
PDF Digital file includes:
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (18 photos) in English
• Full-size pattern for Letter and A4 printer paper
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
Materials, 45” wide (115 cm):
• 1/3 yard of fabric for the Exterior
• 1/3 yard of fabric for the Lining
• 1/3 Fusible fleece or Fusible foam stabilizer
This pattern is also available in a set of 3 basket sizes at a good price. CLICK HERE.
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.