Felt Christmas Ornaments Pattern
Felt Christmas Ornaments Pattern. Make your own felt ornaments with this easy sewing pattern! Quick, easy, and fun. This is a great pattern for even a beginner! Decorate your tree or any other space in your home for Christmas with ornaments made by yourself.
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (39 photos) in English
• Full-size pattern for Letter and A4 printer paper
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
You will need:
• Felt scraps
• Ribbon or decorative cord
• Small rhinestones or beads
• Polyester fiberfill for stuffing
• Hand-sewing needle and thread
You can purchase additionally in our shop Rhomb Christmas Ornaments. CLICK HERE.
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.
Have fun and happy sewing!
Please share your review on this page when you finish this project.
There are no reviews yet.