Bouffant Scrub cap PATTERN PDF
Bouffant Scrub Cap Pattern. Make your lightweight and comfortable scrub hat by using this simple-to-use sewing pattern. This hat is unlined so you won’t get hot after long-wearing! This is a great pattern for even a beginner!
PDF Digital file includes:
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (20 photos) in English
• Full-size pattern for Letter and A4 printer paper
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
• Link to our VIDEO how to sew a Bouffant Scrub cap
• Exterior fabric – 2/3 yard (60 cm)
• Contrast fabric – 1/6 yard (15 cm)
• Elastic – 4 5/8” (12 cm)
Patterns of Scrub caps are also available in other styles. CLICK HERE.
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.
Have fun and happy sewing!
Please share your review on this page when you finish this project.