Cute Easter Bunny Sewing PATTERN PDF
Make an adorable Easter Bunny with this easy sewing pattern. Quick and easy to make – Cute Bunny plush pattern. Great beginners project! Make again and again in new fabrics to create a cute gift for holidays, birthdays, baby showers, or just because.
PDF Digital file includes:
• Sewing tutorial with illustrated instructions (28 photos) in English
• Full-size pattern for Letter and A4 printer paper
• Imperial (inches) and metric (cm) measurements
You will need:
• White Fabric (flannel, fleece or plush) – 1/3 yard (30 cm)
• Pink felt – 12” x 4” (30 x 10 cm) thick 1 mm
• Green and orange felt scraps for the carrot
• Embroidery thread and needle – optional (if you embroider by hand)
• White yarn (not very thick) for the bunny tail
• Woven fusible Interfacing – 1/3 yard (30 cm)
• Polyester fiberfill for stuffing
Check more cute TOY PATTERNS -> CLICK HERE
This is a DIGITAL Download Pattern for you to PRINT AT HOME, not a physical product. This will NOT be mailed to your address.
Your pattern will be available to download in the “Downloads” section of your account once payment is processed.
Also, an email will be sent to you with a download button to access your file.
All the files for personal use only. Buying this pattern allows you to make and sell items on a small, handmade scale. Please credit SwanFamilyPatterns in your written description.
Because patterns are digital products and are protected as intellectual property, they are not subject to return or exchange.
Have fun and Happy Sewing!
Please share your review on this page when you finish this project.